The internal wedged-wire screen is automatically cleaned with a brush and scraper based on the operating time and difference in pressure between the auto strainer inflow port and discharge port. This is done by using the principle of cyclone and pressure of the flowing within the chamber. Fluid is continually supplied during the screen-cleaning process to allow the use of recirculating water used during the process of production. The blockage of nozzles can also be prevented with its installation on the frontal end of each spray nozzle during the pretreatment process of precison filtration. KAS 1 is able to effectively recycle belt cleaning water (in the belt press-type dehydrator) with many unwanted substances.
1. Continuous operation is possible without the suspension of supplying the water source as the screen surface is cleaned based on a timer and difference in pressure of the fluid during operation.
2. There is almost no blockage of the screen, as wedged-wire screens are used.
3. Site installation is easy since Outlet Nozzle is located collinear with the Inlet of the product, and its granular structure allows easy site installation.
4. Convenient maintenance and repair as the disassembly of the drive unit and screen part is easy.
5. Shows exceptional adaptability of uses with its relatively wide range of screen slot selections(100㎕-1000㎕).