CCG CABLE TERMINATIONS
The launch of the original Captive Component Gland® in 1972 was a direct response to a call by international mining companies that experienced problems with cable glands having loose components being incorrectly installed in deep-level mines.
The concept of the CCG cable gland was adopted by other sectors including the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industries that recognized the safety advantages that the Captive Component Gland® offers, especially for installation in safety-critical installations.
From the beginning, CCG has placed emphasis on the user’s input to enhance design innovation. CCG’s policy of “built-in safety™” and “designing out complexity” has meant that discerning engineers world-wide have recognized CCG’s products for their time and wastage saving features.
The simplicity of the “Captive Component Gland®” concept means that no matter where in the world CCG products are being installed, the simplest of instructions will ensure that all the parts have been correctly fitted. This concept is very important for installations and projects in developing countries where unskilled labour is very often used.
CCG designs and manufactures all its products and is ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 listed with UL USA. CCG is also quality audited by ATEX Europe, ABS USA, ITACS Australia, the IEC, and the SABS and its products are certified to Australian, Brazilian, European, South African, and IEC standards where applicable.
CCG operates a modern manufacturing plant utilizing the latest in CNC technology and is now the largest and most modern manufacturer of cable glands in the Southern Hemisphere and one of the largest in the world. CCG has a global network of offices and warehouses in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
With a failsafe design, a quality approach to manufacturing and a dedicated distribution and service network. CCG is able to deliver quality, cost-effective products, on time anywhere.
33 Forge Rd, Spartan, Kempton Park, 1619 South Africa