BMS-Plus is a software program that enables you to interface all Bionet ECG devices, including Cardio7 and
CardioXP, to Windows based computers through LAN. The ECG data from Bionet ECG devices is saved in either
Bionet’s proprietary file format(.ecg) or jpeg image file on PC. This JPEG file format ensures compatibility
with most EMR packages
• Permanent data acquisition by saving EKG data in computer.
• Measured data can be viewed immediately by using Viewer Program (EKG Viewer, Spiro Viewer).
• For EKG Viewer, all 12 channels can be checked at the same time in monitoring mode,
diagnosis can be performed immediately on the PC in recording mode.
• Provide enlargement function by using Zoom function.
• Thickness of data line and background color can be applied in various ways.
• Results of diagnosis can be validated and additional information can be recorded.
• Provide detailed information of the patient and additional information can be recorded.
• Results displayed on the screen can be printed out immediately
• Measured data are converted and saved in a JPEG, PDF, DICOM, TEXT, XML, MFER format and
saved data can be transferred by using email system
• The created DICOM file can be transferred by interlocking with the PACS program
Preview and control Bionet ECG machines
- Transfer ECGs from the machine to your computer
- Control everything from the computer
- Includes both a monitor and record mode
Save and recall ECGs on your computer
- Change ECG settings (sensitivity, filters, output)
- Add customer comments to the ECG
- Magnify sections of the ECG tracing for easy reading
- Measure ECG complexes with easy to use tools
- Compare two different ECGs side by side
Save ECGs data format which ensures compatibility with most EMR/PACS packages
- Print your ECGs from your Windows based printer
- View a real time preview before you print
- Various data format support: JPG, TEXT, PDF, DICOM, XML and MFER