SCRU-SEAL CLAMPING SYSTEM
BAND-IT® Scru-Seal Kit uses a rack and pinion system allowing the user to make a clamp in any size. Kit offers complete flexibility for use in almost any application. Form clamps of any diameter from continuous roll of band and tension using only a screwdriver.
- A rack and pinion system used with band to create any size clamp
- Components separately packaged rack and housing and band for flexibility
- Stainless steel offers very good resistance to mild atmosphere, fresh water and the sun's UV rays
- An adjustable worm drive, screwdriver clamp can be made with any band cutter and a screw driver
- Can be retensioned at any time
SCRU-SEAL CLAMPING SYSTEM PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
|PART NO.||MATERIAL||DESCRIPTION||WEIGHT (KG)||PACKAGE|
|Scru-Seal Clamping System|
|M21199||SS||10 Scru-Seal racks and 10 Housings||0.3||10/box|
|C13399||SS||VALU-STRAPTM Band, 3/8" x 0.015" x 100'||1||100'/roll|
|C13499||SS||VALU-STRAPTM Band, 1/2" x 0.015" x 100'||1.3||100'/roll|
|M21099||SS||Scru-Seal Kit includes: 25 Scru-Seal racks,|
25 housings, VALU-STRAPTM Band 3/8" x 0.015" x 100'
|M21899||SS||Each Clamp Pak includes: 3 Scru-Seal racks,|
3 housings, VALU-STRAPTM Band 3/8”x 0.015” x 10'