The perfect blend of mobility and simplicity, the Thuraya SatSleeve+ is the fastest way to transform your phone into a satellite smartphone.
Thuraya SatSleeve+ supports the communication needs of all smartphone users - from frequent travelers and adventurous explorers to corporate and NGO users. It provides customers with access to phone calls, emails, instant messages and popular social media apps in satellite mode across Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
The SatSleeve+ comes with a universal adaptor inside the package and is compatible with various iOS and Android models.
1.Calls and Text Messages in Satellite Mode
- Use your smartphone in satellite mode when there is no terrestrial network available to call and send text messages using your existing list of contacts.
- Send and receive emails from wherever you are.
- Access your apps while you’re on the move – Social Media, Instant Messaging, information apps and many more.
- Simply connect your smartphone via Wi-Fi to the satellite unit and stay connected. The sound is now routed through the smartphone, resulting in even better sound quality.
- The SatSleeve Hotspot App is available as a free download from the App Store or from Google Play. Our app is available in 12 languages.
6.Enhanced Safety Features
- SatSleeve+ comes equipped with an SOS call button that works even if the smartphone isn’t connected. The SOS button will make an outgoing call to a predefined number set by the user or receive an incoming call.
7.A World of Choices
- Thuraya’s reliable and uninterrupted satellite network enables you to stay connected via satellite mode anywhere under its coverage area across Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. Thuraya SatSleeve+ works either with a Thuraya SIM card or with a GSM SIM card from any of the 360+ Thuraya roaming partners worldwide.
- SatSleeve+ comes with a universal adaptor in the package that allows you to switch between various Android and iPhone phone models between 58 and 85mm in width.
- To increase the speed when loading websites, the SatSleeve+ can be used with 3 different access points (APNs). Select either high compression (no images will be downloaded for fastest website loading), low compression (images will be compressed), or no compression (full website content will be loaded). Depending on your requirements, select the most suitable APN in the GmPRS settings on your Thuraya SatSleeve+.
|Dimensions||Main unit including universal smartphone adaptor: 138 x 69 x 42 mm (h x w x d)|
|Connectivity||3.5 mm jack for headset|
|Micro USB for charging and upgrade|
|DC charging jack|
|Battery||3.7V Li-ion, 2440 mAh|
|Talk Time||Up to 3 hrs|
|Stand-by Time||- Wi-Fi continuously on : Up to 9 hours|
- Wi-Fi off : Up to 70 hours*
(*incoming calls and SOS function still available on main unit)
|Satellite Data speed||Download 60 kbps, Upload 15 kbps (GmPRS)|
|Power Supply||Output DC 5V / 2.0A (with EU/UK/CN/AUS adapters)|
|Operating temperature||-10 to +55℃|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +70℃|
|App languages||English, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese(simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|